• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't verify my identity

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of today I receive a prompt to update my password whenever I try to open any of my Creative Cloud products. A verification code is sent to the email address I used when registering, however, for some reason that account always takes ages to receive emails so by the time the email with the verification code comes through, it's already expired. This is a problem with the email server and is outside my control.

I don't have any other way to verify my account - no 2FA or mobile is registered with the account as far as I know. I have several projects going at the moment but I can't do any of them if I can't log in to my account!

What are my options?

P.S. I'm posting this from a new account I had to set up just for this forum (obviously).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there a Web Based email system you can have open in a web browser before you try to open an Adobe app and get the code from that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines