• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel CC before rejoining

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My annual subscription (paid monthly) expires on November 25, but I've seen a new deal that will save me £15/month (freelancers need all the help they can get!).

If I cancel my subscription will CC immediately be unavailable to me or will it continue until November 25th?

If I then start a new account will I lose anything in the process?

Many thanks,

Julie

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Julie,

If you've been charged for Nov (with this being the last month of your contract) and canceled the products should continue to work until Nov 25th and you wouldn't receive a refund. If you signed up for a new subscription you wouldn't lose anything so long as you used the same email address when signing up again.

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's interesting. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help, Dave!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>a new deal that will save me

As far as I know (I do not work for Adobe but I do read a lot of messages) any special offer is only available to a NEW subscriber, it will not lower the cost of a renewal

Which means that your existing subscription would need to be ended before you start a new subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2019 Dec 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi John, in June (UK) Adobe had a very good offer for new subscribers and when I asked them if I can have the discounted price they were very helpful and and gave me that. I had to agree for an extra year of subscription but I really didn't minded it as I really love their products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines