• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel my plan because of baby

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I had Photoshop free demo version and it automatically signed me up for a year long plan. My baby is born on the 5th november and since that time, I am paying monthly for nothing. I am a poor student and it makes me cry. Is there any chance to cancel the plan without paying the huge penalty and/or get some of my money back. I bet there is a way to see how many times I used photoshop with my account (once or twice). In this covid time every crown counts..

Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact Adobe Customer Service and explain the situation. WE ARE JUST ADOBE CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU. Also, if someone contacts you and says they are from Adobe Customer Service - beware, they are a scammer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is answered by volunteer users. We do not work for Adobe and cannot cancel plans or handle account issues.

You would need to contact Adobe Customer Care directly to discuss your situation.

https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Incidently, for the benefit of anyone else reading, Adobe does not automatically sign you up. You agree to the plan's terms and conditions right at the start and for a 12 month plan paid monthly, that includes early cancellation charges of half the remaining term. The exception is if you cancel within the trial period or within 14 days of your initial order.

https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

Note : Do not respond to any Private Messages  requesting account information. Scammers are known to do that on this forum.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact Customer Care: http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html They can login to your system.

They will help you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't work.. you only have two options: calling them to the US which would be super expensive for me since I'm in the Czech Republic or asking the community. There is no way to write them a normal email. I am desperate. I really feel like taking them to court this is disgusting. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should use Chat. This is free. It is the icon at bottom right of the page http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure you are using a browser without an ad blocker and use the chat option as shown by TestScreenName.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines