Highlighted

Cancel plan -> Contact Support?

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I'm trying to cancel my current Creative Cloud plan (one-year) that I've been using for almost two years now, but when I go to "My Account" and click on "Cancel Plan" / "Change Plan" I get a message asking me to contact support. When I click the "Contact support" link, it opens a blue window (a chat, maybe?) but says "We are sorry. We are closed." (at least in spanish, the language I use) leaving me with no alternative to cancel my plan. Did a quick search on the forums and couldn't get any answer either.

This is the first time I try to cancel this plan, I know maybe it's temporal but not letting me cancel / modify with just a few clicks and an automated system really bothers me. I hope to be able to do it so I don't have to call my credit card to block the payment...

Anyone had this issue before or could give me some insight on what's happening?

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cancel plan -> Contact Support?

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I'm trying to cancel my current Creative Cloud plan (one-year) that I've been using for almost two years now, but when I go to "My Account" and click on "Cancel Plan" / "Change Plan" I get a message asking me to contact support. When I click the "Contact support" link, it opens a blue window (a chat, maybe?) but says "We are sorry. We are closed." (at least in spanish, the language I use) leaving me with no alternative to cancel my plan. Did a quick search on the forums and couldn't get any answer either.

This is the first time I try to cancel this plan, I know maybe it's temporal but not letting me cancel / modify with just a few clicks and an automated system really bothers me. I hope to be able to do it so I don't have to call my credit card to block the payment...

Anyone had this issue before or could give me some insight on what's happening?

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NicolasR, our chat team is available 24 hours a day to help with account-related concerns.  If you are attempting to cancel your membership then please see http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html.  I would recommend you review and follow the listed steps in an alternate web browser, or use a tablet or smartphone to contact our chat support team at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html. The current web browser's security settings or extensions are blocking you from establishing a successful chat session.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff, thanks for your fast response. I've already tried through Edge, Firefox and even Android (Brave) and got the exact same message. Got no extensions blocking scripts nor plugins. Any idea or alternative viable to this method?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear that NicolasR.

Please use a different computer, smartphone, or tablet to begin the chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.  The current computer is apparently incapable of establishing a stable chat session or allowing you to interact with secure forms via the steps listed in http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines