Highlighted

Cancel Subscribition

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just want to cancel my subs  there is no prompts to cancel , only prompmts to add or renew. This is rubish.

Cheers

Topics

Account management, Activation, Billing, CC FAQ, Cloud storage web assets, Collaboration, Creative Cloud, Feature request, File sync, Installation, Libraries, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cancel Subscribition

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just want to cancel my subs  there is no prompts to cancel , only prompmts to add or renew. This is rubish.

Cheers

Topics

Account management, Activation, Billing, CC FAQ, Cloud storage web assets, Collaboration, Creative Cloud, Feature request, File sync, Installation, Libraries, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please take a look here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

If this isn't help, try to enable popups and cookies in your browser or use another browser. 

If this doesn't help the contact Adobe Support  (click below). 

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below 

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues) 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html 

(Chat help: Mon - Fri  5am - 7pm  (US Pacific Time) <=== NOTE DAYS AND TIME) 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show us a screen shot of the page you are looking at.

Personally I have never seen a web page on the Adobe site to Renew a subscription as all of them are set to Auto Renew the subscription on the Date of the original subscription purchase.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines