Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel subscription and delete account.

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I would like to cancel my subscription for Photoshop. Can you please help me do this before 14th of November.

Your website, guides, video's and forums seem to be designed to make it very hard to find the right button to cancel subscriptions. I finally found a page where I can cancel it, but only if I subscribe to a new one! This is outrageous. As you can see in the attached file I need to contact you for canceling my subscription. The blue link only sends me back to the start of this whole proces.

I also want to delete my account, but it says I can't because I am in a Organisation and I need to give
administrator tasks to someone else. I am the only one in that organisation so there is no one to give it too. PPlease help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

This forum system is not a direct link to Adobe support.
We are just users like you and can't help with account questions.
You need to contact Adobe directly through the Chat system at the link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Select the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session.
Type in AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI System.

Best of Luck

In the future, So people don't have to download the image you have attache

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum from Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum system is not a direct link to Adobe support.
We are just users like you and can't help with account questions.
You need to contact Adobe directly through the Chat system at the link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Select the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session.
Type in AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI System.

Best of Luck

In the future, So people don't have to download the image you have attached, please use the Insert Photos icon found in the Tool Bar of the Post and Reply text entry dialog window as pictured below.
Since you Can't Edit your original post to remove the Attached screen shot Please include the screen shot you attached to a new reply to this conversation by clicking the Blue Reply button under your original post and use the Insert Photos icon in the tool bar.
The Insert Photos icon is this one in the Tool Bar.

2020-10-06 16_53_14-2020-10-06 - Adobe Support Community_Updated.png
Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright thanks, i will. But there is no chat icon at the bottom right of the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If there's no chat icon at the bottom right of the page (and you might want to make sure you are ALL THE WAY to the right, because it's placed oddly), then you can do a web search for Adobe customer support and get a regionally appropriate phone number. 

chat icon.png

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines