• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelación

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, por falta de uso quiero cancelar mi suscripción al producto "Plan Premier Pro" y durante el proceso me indican que he de abonar un importe de 133,05€ por "cancelación anticipada"... No voy a abonar nada porque en ningún momento de la suscripción vi semejante condición ya que de haberla visto no la hubiese suscrito al ser una necesidad temporal de uso.

No voy a procesar esa cancelación con ese aviso porque estaría confirmando el mismo por lo que les pido que la cancelación sea efectiva desde el momento de ésta nota, que por cierto, no he tenido forma de encontrar un chat, email, o cualquier otra forma de comunicarlo en su página.

De cualquier forma si pretenden reclamar algún importe por cancelación les comunico que pondré el asunto en los pertinentes organismos de consumo y por supuesto no cuenten conmigo ni con mi entorno para ninguna otra aplicación de su firma. Me ha molestado sobremanera ver semejante abuso y me gustaría saber en qué punto de la suscripción se menciona el cargo por cancelación anticipada.

Saludos,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

The cancellation fees is mentioned clearly, you should have been a bit more careful before subscribing. See the following

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/creative-cloud-subscription-terms.html

In order to contact support. Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola,

No soy una persona que contrate nada "a la ligera", dígame usted donde en el proceso de compra aparece el recargo por cancelación anticipada, no lo que me indica que es lo que me aparece al cancelar sino en el proceso de compra.

Las cookies son las que tiene el sistema cargadas según mi navegador tiene los certificados válidos y 61 cookies cargadas pero sigo sin poder acceder a ningún contacto directo.

No voy a perder mucho de mi tiempo en esto.

Saludos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the screenshot of the purchase page, I have marked the link which you should have clicked, and it would take you to the webpage that describes the cancellation and refund policy.

Screenshot 2020-09-23 at 8.53.43 AM.png

Also, see this screengrab of the next screen in the flow that shows the information on a pop up without any redirections. Now I don't know how do you expect this information to be conveyed to you, it's right before you on two consecutive screens and anyone wanting to know the terms of subscription would definitely find it.

Regarding the chat icon, if you don't see it, try using a different browser. My testing shows it on Chrome, Safari and Firefox on the MAC just fine.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From the moment you subscribed to the Annual Plan, you had 14 days to cancel without paying penalty fees.  After that, you pay 50% for early termination of your Annual Plan's service.  To avoid paying penalty fees, wait until your 12th month of service to cancel. Or next time, don't subscribe to an Annual Plan. Get a Month-to-Month plan instead.  It costs a little more per month and your rate is not frozen but you may cancel anytime you wish.

Subscription Terms

https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

========================

Traducido por Google-Translate:

Desde el momento en que se suscribió al Plan Anual, tuvo 14 días para cancelar sin pagar multas. Después de eso, paga el 50% por la cancelación anticipada del servicio de su Plan Anual. Para evitar pagar multas, espere hasta los 12 meses de servicio para cancelar. O la próxima vez, no se suscriba a un plan anual. En su lugar, obtenga un plan de mes a mes. Cuesta un poco más por mes y su tarifa no está congelada, pero puede cancelar cuando lo desee.

Condiciones de suscripción

https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines