Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canceling Auto Renew

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone knew how to cancel the auto renewal?

I work at a company as a temp and ended up using my card to pay for Adobe Acrobat file converter for a whole year.

I'm not sure how long I will be with this company, and am afraid a year down the line I will forget and be charged the annual fee again. 

I looked it up and it said to do this you just need to cancel the subscription, but it also said that if you cancel it Adobe will just refund you the remaining months you had left on your subscription. Which is an asboulute no go since I've already been reimbursed by the company. 

Is there any way to do this without being refunded and ending the subscription all together? What would be the best course of action if that were not the case?

Thank you!

-HT

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

>how to cancel the auto renewal?

If you cancel now, the program stops working... so you need to set a reminder to cancel just before the end of your year

To Cancel https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-creative-cloud-subscription.html
-or Chat link https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect d

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>how to cancel the auto renewal?

If you cancel now, the program stops working... so you need to set a reminder to cancel just before the end of your year

To Cancel https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-creative-cloud-subscription.html
-or Chat link https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is so wrong

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean the answer is correct, but it´s wrong from Adobe to not have an option to DISABLE AUTO RENEWAL, like any other subscription model.. BAD ADOBE, BAD!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ese5CA0 ,

agree.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2023 Dec 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been reading for the past hour where people have been pleading for the option to turn off auto renew so they don't have to remember on the last month. A year is a long time to remember! As far as I can see, people have been arguing this point since 2013!

[Edited by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2023 Dec 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no such option sadly. I think adding a reminder to our calender is our only option.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines