Canceling personal account, and adding University account

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My University has provided students their own Adobe CC accounts for free, so I want to cancel my subscription to my personal account (why pay out of my pocket?). 

But I have a lot of personal projects on my Personal Adobe CC account and don't want them to be gone when I re-login to my University's account.

Question: Will my projects still be accessible when I log in to a new account AND will my personal project still be there if I renew my personal account? Also, vise versa, when I graduate...will my University Adobe CC account's projects be accessible to me from my renewed Person Account?

Sorry if that was confusing.

TOPICS
Account management, Billing

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Will my projects still be accessible when I log in to a new account?"

Two accounts means 2 separate log-in IDs and passwords, one for each plan. 

To access personal assets, you must log-in with your personal ID.  To access school assets, you must log-out of personal and log-in with Adobe school ID.  Make sense?

Cancelling your personal plan means you lose the Creative Cloud stored assets, libraries, Portfolio sites, etc... that you created with that plan.  

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines