Cancellation confirmation issue

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i just got mail like;
Cancellation confirmation
We've processed your cancellation request. Your service will end on 16-February-2021 (PT).
After that, your account will revert to a basic, free level of membership. Free memberships retain limited access to Creative Cloud services and 2GB of complimentary online storage. (You may need to delete files to meet your new storage limitations.)
Keep exploring Creative Cloud, and we wish you well in your future endeavors.

----------------------------------------------

I never cancelled my account. Why this happened i dont understand! And Adobe support is not answering me. Still waiting. How can i get off this situation?

TOPICS
Account management, Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will need to contact support for specifics about your account. However, a similar issue is being discussed here, you can have a look. If you bought your license from outside Adobe then you might have purchased from an unauthorized source and hence the cancellation

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines