• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancellation did not go through

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cancelled my Adobe annual plan yesterday on the last day of the free cancellation period.

Today, I found that my account is still active.

I contacted customer support through calls and twice through the chat. They each offered me a "one time only" reduced fee and three months free. I explained that I do not want a reduced fee when I cancelled during the free cancellation period.

Can anyone help? I shouldn't have to pay to cancel when I already cancelled during the free cancellation period.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

You will have to contact customer support again. Tell them you want to speak with Billing to confirm that your subscription was canceled. If they still try to give you an incentive, tell them you want a supervisor. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, when you say your account is still active, are you talking about the subscription, or are you talking about your Adobe ID/account? You can cancel the subscription without having the Adobe ID/account being closed.

If you think you might ever again buy an Adobe product, you might want to keep that. If you delete an account you have to get a new email to create a new one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Although no one here can help you I would like to ask you a question.

You say you canceled the "Last day of the Free Cancelation Period". What Free Cancelation period?

Was this within the 14 days from Sign Up date or was it at the end, within the last month. of the year subscription?

And what exact steps did you take to Cancel your subscription?

As to your Adobe Account canceling a subscription does not Delete, De-Activate, your Adobe ID account.

And I suggest you don't do that unless you never ever what to use that same email address for using any Adobe product again. Once an Adobe ID account email address is deactivated that same email address can Never be used for an Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines