• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancellation fee

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help with my cancellation fee. The last post i put out was probably removed. I don't understand why, but i want the cancel my subscription without raking up a cancellation fee. I just wanted to try the app for a month. I had no idea that I was signing a contract of some kind. I'm not able to contact anyone, there is no customer support phone number or email address to write to. I guess this is my last best chance.

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Samanth,

I have mentioned the link below that clearly states that refund policy, its a shortcoming on the users part to overlook the terms and conditions part and going ahead with signing up for a service.

For refund rules, refer the following link
https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/creative-cloud-subscription-terms.html

I would suggest you get in touch with support over chat and explain your situation, they might revoke your cancellation if possible, no harm in trying. For the next time pay extra attention to the terms of contract. Click on the following link
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Make sure you are logged into your AdobeID, your browser has cookies enabled and no script blocker is enabled. Click on the chat icon on the bottom right.
Also be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think a chat bot will help me much. yes i overlooked the whole subscribe for a year thing and now i'm suffering. Could you help me with a customer care number / a email id. The way i see it, there is no way to contact anyone. The phone no. specified by the chat bot is switched off all the time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its not a chat bot that you will chat to it will be a real person. Type Agent when given a choice and you will be connected to a human

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, at first you chat with a bot and then when you type AGENT and then you are connected to a human. This is crucial information that you need to give. Either way, had my issue resolved. Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines