• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cancellation fee

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cancel my account today for personal reasons and the 50% cancellation fee per month it seems like a scam to me. I will think twice before rehire the service.

This wasn’t  clear at the time I start. I suggest you specify this clearly at the beginning or eliminate this theft

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you 'click to agree' to the subscription terms while buying a subscription, that means that you really do need to read BEFORE you buy a subscription... https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just ran into this issue too. In my case, Adobe begged me to try its Adobe Acrobat for free for two months. But now when I quit during the free trial, they asked me to pay cancellation fee! So the problem isn't us not reading before signing up subscription, Adobe is really doing scam now. Someone rich should really sue Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The "two months free" is not a "free trial". It is a customer retention incentive to encourage you to keep your subscription. When you accepted it, your subscription was not cancelled. Instead, two months were tacked on to the length of the subscription at no cost to you, letting you use the product for 14 months while only paying for 12.

The Subscription and Cancellation Terms page, which is linked from the sign-up/payment page, lays out the subscription terms and also tells you about the cancellation fee. Recently, Adobe has added a brief summary of this information on the sign-up page.

new billing page info.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you specify this 

By @Guillermo5C92

Just so you are aware:

This is a user to user forum and we are not Adobe employees.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines