• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancellation

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2 months ago I cancelled my plan. At the time I was offered a free extension and opted to decline  and continue with my plan cancellation. At the end it showed a confirmation that my plan was cancelled. I never received any email confirmation, but at the time I didn't think anything of it.

Today I received an email from PayPal informing me that I had a subscription renewal pending from Adobe. Upon further investigation I discovered that my cancellation had not actually gone through and I'd been charged both last month and this month. At no point did I receive a subscription reminder from Adobe prior to these charges, nor any kind of receipt after the fact.

I managed to log in and try again to cancel, and this time I received a slew of cancellation emails from Adobe. In that time, the pending payment went through, and PayPal now says that to dispute this I first need to contact Adobe and request a refund, but I can not get through to Adobe's call center (which, judging by some of the reviews on here might be a good thing), and chat is not open, and there is no contact email or form to be found.

I now have over $200 CAD in charges, plus overdraft fees (there was a bloody reason I was canceling!), right before Christmas, and no way to contact customer support!

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (in the lower right)
in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, there's not much anyone here can do for you. This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work. You must also turn off any script, ad, or pop-up blockers.

This is the link to the US website. If you are not in the US, the site should redirect to the page appropriate to the region associated with your ID.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. Typing AGENT into the chat window should connect you directly to a CSR rather than the AI.

If the CSR refers you to the forums, insist on speaking with a supervisor and keep moving up the chain until you get someone who knows what they are talking about.

You can also search this page for a regionally appropriate phone number for customer support.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.

Be aware that because of the pandemic, wait times are far longer than usual due to reduced staff and higher demand. Please be patient with the people to whom you speak. Like you, they are feeling a great deal of stress. A little patience and understanding will go a long way to helping you in your particular situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines