Cancelled Account Still Being Charged! #Rip Off #Worst_Customer_Experience

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have cancelled my account and still being charged the monthly fee. I'm based in Australia and there is no contact number to call, just a chat where nobody replies

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Guide , Feb 08, 2018
Cari_Jansen Guide , Feb 08, 2018
First of all I'm sorry to hear there's issues with your cancellation.Have you received an email confirmation of your account cancellation?Review your Account Page:Sign-in to Adobe Australia: Creative, marketing and document management solutionsClick on Manage account, and look under Plans & Products, are you able to see the cancellation has gone through successfully? Your account should still be listed there, but it will be grayed out with the text 'Canceled' below it.To contact Adobe direct:Fro...

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Guide ,
Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all I'm sorry to hear there's issues with your cancellation.

• Have you received an email confirmation of your account cancellation?
  • Review your Account Page:

To contact Adobe direct:

• From your account page, click on your profile picture.
  • In the pop-up that appears, click on Contact Us, this is the way to get through to Adobe Customer Support.
  • Under 1. What can we help you with, click on Account Issues
  • Under 2. Click on Cancel my membership, then click on Show me my contact options.
  • a Chat and Phone option will be available with a 1800-number for Australia.

Ensure you have your Adobe ID, your original membership details, and date of cancellation etc. ready.

Keep in mind that if you had an ANNUAL PLAN with monthly payments, you will be charged for part of the plan still, as the annual plan has lower monthly payments, and cancelling it will incur an extra charge.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have had another amont sucked out of the account. The plan was cancelled last year and no, there is no follow up since Adobe doesn't bother with email confirmations. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
KanikaS LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Please get in touch with our support for help.

Use this link to contact support: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Thanks 

Kanika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines