• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelled Account Still Being Charged!

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I gave the Adobe support team a call and they ensured my account was cancelled and gave me a refund for the months I had been charged after cancellation and yet today I check my bank statement and I've had more money taken from me. Why am I still being charged even though I cancelled my account? I'm very fed up with having to keep calling the support team, isn't there anywhere I can talk to someone through a chat? I'd also like another refund please. There must've been a mistake somewhere 😞 I can't afford to loose this money! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Keira, I am sorry you have encountered so many problems managing your membership.  Please use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update your active support case ADB-17171400-J7N7.  I am showing that both memberships have been canceled. If you are seeking a refund, then please update your active support case if you have not already made the request.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keira, I am sorry you have encountered so many problems managing your membership.  Please use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update your active support case ADB-17171400-J7N7.  I am showing that both memberships have been canceled. If you are seeking a refund, then please update your active support case if you have not already made the request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have canceled my daughter suscription about year ago and i thought that is it. and I am still geting chaged for it., i am still paying for it  even my daughter school closed down by now, so now I only have her email address and I can not reset her psssword because her school does not exist anymore.

I will never use adobe againe, its unacceptable when every other program/software on the web so easy to cancel and you never get charged. Most be something very wrong with adobe system, in this day and age its not accetable!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same thing is happening to me.  I called and confirmed on March 24th that my free trial was cancelled. Just noticed that I've been billed for 3 months and when I tried to cancel my plan it say i owe the remaining agreed upon amount.  When I called March 24th, I told them I had another account with another id and so I have been paying 2 times a month for the last 4 months.  I would like this resolved as soon as possible. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines