Cancelled Account Still Being Charged!

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I gave the Adobe support team a call and they ensured my account was cancelled and gave me a refund for the months I had been charged after cancellation and yet today I check my bank statement and I've had more money taken from me. Why am I still being charged even though I cancelled my account? I'm very fed up with having to keep calling the support team, isn't there anywhere I can talk to someone through a chat? I'd also like another refund please. There must've been a mistake somewhere 😞 I can't afford to loose this money! 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 29, 2020
Jeff A Wright Adobe Employee , Dec 29, 2020
Keira, I am sorry you have encountered so many problems managing your membership.  Please use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update your active support case ADB-17171400-J7N7.  I am showing that both memberships have been canceled. If you are seeking a refund, then please update your active support case if you have not already made the request.

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keira, I am sorry you have encountered so many problems managing your membership.  Please use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update your active support case ADB-17171400-J7N7.  I am showing that both memberships have been canceled. If you are seeking a refund, then please update your active support case if you have not already made the request.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more