Cancelled subscription, Adobe keeps charging

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Three months ago I cancelled my subscription of Creative Cloud because I got a job which provides me with a subscription. The next month Adobe still charged me for a full subscription. I contacted them, they said sorry it won't happen again, and refunded me the money. A month passed and then the exact same thing happened. I contacted them, told them about last month, they said sorry and refunded the money. Another month passed and guess what, they charged me again. How do I reach these kids? How can I make them stop charging me? I called my bank and they said the only way is to cancel my credit card and get a new one, but that will be annoying because I have all kinds of other subscriptions connected to that card. Obviously I can't trust Adobe to stop charging me but I also don't want to have to get in touch with their support and explain the same thing and then wait for the refund every month. Any ideas?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

2 Correct Answers

Adobe Community Professional , Jan 15, 2021
LinSims Adobe Community Professional , Jan 15, 2021
Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help via Support Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.htmlYou must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work.This is the link to the US website. If you are not in the US, the site should redirect to the page appropriate to the region associated with your ID.Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. Typing AGENT into the chat window should connect...

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional , Mar 01, 2019
Axel Matt Adobe Community Professional , Mar 01, 2019
This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support and  we can't help with that specific problem Please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help   Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below You must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work   https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support and  we can't help with that specific problem

Please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

You must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah good luck. They have been doing the same thing to me. I am once again 

trying to get the charge removed. I am just going to have to cancel the cards and unlink all cards from adobe products.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one.  I cancelled my subsription 5 months ago and only realised I was still getting billed after I went to use my credit card yesterday and it declined.  The only reason I subscribed was a last miute thing to fix up two mistakes on a document for an application for a promotion I needed to get done outside of work hours.  Atleast I got the promotion.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that contact page does not help - to speak to an advisor you have to be admin and none of us are so you go round in circles never getting the answer you need.  It says to go into your plan - but when I do there is no product there -so WTF are they charging me for? its all a big con

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Axel - that is not the answer. Adobe help sends you in circles and you cannot speak or email  person - so if you would be so kind and realise I am asking this community for an email or phone number to Adobe to resolve the theiveing bastards from robbing me - if you don't mnd helping in true community spirit please!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is a scam.  Great products, but absolute pirates.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's not much anyone here can do to help. Like you, we are users, and what you require needs an Adobe employee.

I suggest following Axel's advice on contacting support through chat. At the prompt, type in Agent to connect to a live person as opposed to the not helpful AI. Tell them that this is an ongoing problem and you need to speak to a supervisor. 

You could also try googling for "Adobe customer support". That will usually provide a phone number that is specific to your region. Tell them you need help with billing and when you are transferred to that department, explain the situation and ask for a supervisor because previous attempts at resolution haven't solved the issue. Good luck. (I have not tried calling them and I expect there's one of those annoying phone trees to deal with.)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link posted isn't valid. It pulls up as a 404 error

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mr.derrickjb you can use https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html to contact our support team directly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 (800) 833-6687

I was able to call the umber provided on a google search and spoke to a human. They could not see the charge im disputing which has been happening for the last 4 months now. They pinted me in the direction of my bank putting a stop to it. Lets see how that goes but maybe ill just delete my account and start anew

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not positive, but I don't think that deleting your account will stop the charges, especially if it's a stolen credit card number.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a horrible time with the Adobe support chat, I'm also struggling with the same issue of being charged every month since cancellation. I've been referred to apple support despite never going through my apple ID to pay for the Adobe Creative Cloud. And I'm struggling to find a resolution now as I keep going through a whole maze of answering machines, or support links. I don't have any trace of the subscription on my account now, just the charge in my bank account. How do I reach Adobe directly about this matter and stop this charge!??

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help via Support Chat: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work.

This is the link to the US website. If you are not in the US, the site should redirect to the page appropriate to the region associated with your ID.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. Typing AGENT into the chat window should connect you directly to a CSR rather than the AI.

If the CSR refers you to the forums, insist on speaking with a supervisor and keep moving up the chain until you get someone who knows what they are talking about.

You can also search this page for a regionally appropriate phone number for customer support.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.

Be aware that because of the pandemic, wait times are far longer than usual due to reduced staff and higher demand. Please be patient with the people to whom you speak. Like you, they are feeling a great deal of stress. A little patience and understanding will go a long way to helping you in your particular situation.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to cancel the credit card associated with the payment. That’s the
only way the theft will stop. Adobe were of no help at all and a waste of
time.--
*Chan Grey Mubanga*

*2014 Mandela Washington Fellow, Civic Leadership, Tulane university*
*Mentor/Life Skills coach*
*Author*

*Skype and twitter: Chantra46*

*“Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it
easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power
they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion.
Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential.
Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” Mohammad Ali*

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LinSims LATEST
Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Adobe can't find a charge linked to YOUR Adobe ID, then it's possible your credit card number has been stolen. Adobe can't do anything about that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines