Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelling an annual subscription plan I have been mislead to buy

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I was subscribed to a student plan last year, this year I tried to cancel my subscription as the monthly price has gone up, when I contacted the chat support, I have been given a new deal to keep the monthly price same as I was paying before and continue to use the apps. However, I have never been informed about this new deal being an annual plan that I cannot cancel when I needed to. I am conned by Adobe, I only discovered that my plan was an annual plan, charged monthly, when I was trying to cancel my subscription as I can no longer pay for it.

Can someone pls help me on this matter? Adobe doesn't offer any help at all as there is no viable support option presented. I am a student and I can't pay the cancellation fee they are now asking from me. As I have been mis-sold this new plan, I would like my problem to be amended and fixed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

these are user-to-user forums.  only adobe employees can help.

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (in the lower right)
in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums.  only adobe employees can help.

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (in the lower right)
in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

However, nothing changed during your first year's subscriptions.

- this was always an annual plan, paid monthly

- there was always a cancellation fee for early cancellation

- it was always going to auto renew

- the original price was always valid for only a year

This should have been all in the original terms. Did anyone claim otherwise? If nobody made a different claim, then it wasn't mis-sold.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines