Highlighted

Cannot find "Cancel Plan" button as instructed at the tutorial to cancel my subscription.

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased a Premiere Pro CC, but I decided to cancel my subscription.

But the cancel subscription button is nowhere to be found, I have tried this steps:

Cancel your Creative Cloud membership

But still it does not show me the page like in the steps. It only shows me this:

Screen+Shot+2017-07-29+at+4.33.25+PM.png

And the cancel subscription is nowhere to be found.

Can anyone please help me cancel my Premiere Pro CC Membership ??

EDIT [private information removed by moderator]

Contact Support: For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it continues to fail try using a different browser.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_cancel-your-membership_stillNeedHelp

TOPICS
Account management, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot find "Cancel Plan" button as instructed at the tutorial to cancel my subscription.

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased a Premiere Pro CC, but I decided to cancel my subscription.

But the cancel subscription button is nowhere to be found, I have tried this steps:

Cancel your Creative Cloud membership

But still it does not show me the page like in the steps. It only shows me this:

Screen+Shot+2017-07-29+at+4.33.25+PM.png

And the cancel subscription is nowhere to be found.

Can anyone please help me cancel my Premiere Pro CC Membership ??

EDIT [private information removed by moderator]

Contact Support: For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it continues to fail try using a different browser.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_cancel-your-membership_stillNeedHelp

TOPICS
Account management, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 29, 2017 1
LEGEND ,
Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_cancel-your-membership_sti...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please could you write any correct link, those doesn't work!!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2017 2
Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

every time I clicked on "Contact Support," it would take me to the same menu, and the only contact option it gave me was the community forum

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 11, 2017 9
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should engage with their customer care chat support team. They will resolve the issue.

I too had an issue of not able to find a contact person email or phone number as I wanted to cancel my subscription. I had a lengthy chat discussion and they agreed to cancel my plan and also sent an email confirmation post that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 10, 2018 1
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these solutions do not help it will not let me cancel either

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2018 0
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

call (phone number deleted by moderator. Do not post phone numbers) I will Tuesday

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sharon,

The Adobe Export PDF, Annual stands cancelled.

Thanks

Rajashree

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 04, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for a 7-day trial photography plan,

Which I thought I had cancelled before the trial but when I checked again a payment had gone through on the trials end 17 December 2018, I've been trying to cancel whenever I could but I can't contact the staff over the weekend which is the only time I really have to cancel, I can't find the cancel subscription button everytime I check, it's the only plan on my account. Please help me. Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 20, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Adobe Account (sign in if not signed-in), choose the plan, click manage plan. You should find a "Cancel plan".

If there is no cancel button, you need to Contact Customer Care . There will be no way around.

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 21, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I want to cancel my monthly adobe plan for all. (illustrator and photoshop)

I can't find the cancel button.

Please cancel it ASAP.

Thank you.

name:

Ha Jungseon

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 13, 2019 1
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problems with both my Adobe accounts. Every time I have wanted to cancel a plan, there was no cancel option to be found. And when I want to use support, no live support is available over the weekend. This is very unhelpful and frustrating.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 03, 2018 15
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having exactly the same problems ... its like they don't want you to cancel and make it difficult for you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 09, 2018 15
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´m having the same problem... What did you do?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2018 1
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to cnacel my subscription and cant find the right button.

Those link appear didnt me at all.

Login Grace Heny pls cancel my subscription.

thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2018 1
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to cancel my subscription and cant find the right button.

Those link appear didnt me at all.

Login Grace Heny pls cancel my subscription.

thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To Cancel https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/cancel-membership.html

or

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2018 0
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same problem as you. Apparently all my payment options need updating, and there is a billing issue too. And yet, Adobe have been having no problem taking the money from my account every month. All these issues just seems to be stopping me from canceling a subscription I don't use anymore! Very frustrating

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2019 0
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. It is EXTREMELY frustrating. There are two other well-known companies that are living legends for not allowing cancellations, and now there are three. Adobe just joined the ranks. Not exactly a crowning achievement for which to be proud. The website takes a user in circles and circles, never allowing a chat or phone option. Always grayed-out. What a disgrace. I finally got the telephone number after calling USAA, my bank. They gave me the number: 800.833.6687. I called and cancelled. If for some reason this number does not work in the future, consult your bank statement. Their number should appear on the statement.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 06, 2018 2
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was your subscription cancelled and what did you do?  I have been paying for a year, without using, trying to cancel my membership and I there is NO option to cancel.  I'm going to shout at a consultant if I have to speak to them now as the website is just taking me in circles and I have wasted another hour trying to cancel it!!!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2018 1
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see from reading these posts that many people have the same complains about not being able to cancel their accounts that I have. I want to change my account from a team account to an individual account. I tried to cancel the team account so I could start over but like others have noticed...there isn't a cancel option or button. The online support links take people around and around in circles. Adobe must get a lot of extra money from those extra months that people pay for because it just about takes an act of congress to cancel an account. I was on put on hold during a support chat session for an hour the other night. Tonight I was on the phone for 40 minutes. Looks like the support staff can't even support their own team much less provide help to the customers. I'm not usually this negative but I don't understand why it has to be so complicated.

For those of you who can't find a support phone number try...[phone number deleted by a moderator -- phone numbers are localized, people in different regions see different numbers]

I got this number by googling for it....not from the Adobe website. Adobe must be trying to discourage phone calls but I got more help when I called. My problem is not resolved yet so I'll call back in the morning. At least I finally got some answers.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2018 1
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am 94 and want to cancel my membership until a son visits in some months time

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 26, 2018 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 26, 2018 0