Cannot find "Cancel Plan" button as instructed at the tutorial to cancel my subscription.

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased a Premiere Pro CC, but I decided to cancel my subscription.

But the cancel subscription button is nowhere to be found, I have tried this steps:

Cancel your Creative Cloud membership

But still it does not show me the page like in the steps. It only shows me this:

Screen+Shot+2017-07-29+at+4.33.25+PM.png

And the cancel subscription is nowhere to be found.

Can anyone please help me cancel my Premiere Pro CC Membership ??

EDIT [private information removed by moderator]

TOPICS
Account management, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

LEGEND , Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017
Contact Support: For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it continues to fail try using a different browser.https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_cancel-your-membership_stillNeedHelp

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of the provided links result in my getting sdibe support. I purchased this directly from the adobe website and used it once. I want to cancel subscription. Frustrated that Adobe is making this so hard. These questions and complaints date back to years past.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are some countries where customers, for a reason unknown to me, cannot cancel by themselves. I do not expect this being a choice of Adobe but some obscure legal obligation.

Contact Customer Care — My experience with customer care is that they are responsive and helpful.

FYI: I’m a user not Adobe.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I live in the US. There is no legal obligation here for them to obscure or hide their cancel button. They do it to make it harder for people to cancel, its as simple as that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

US customers have a cancel button... or they have had payement issues.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly there’s no way around this but to call customer support...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2019 Jan 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These links just tske you back to where you started and cannot get further forward from there. First you can only cancel the membership on laptop or pc as mobile version doesn't have 'cancel plan link' . Plan > my plan > on the side of your membership should appear 'Cancel' or 'Change plan' buttons. Good luck.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2019 Jan 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you all for your responses. I ended up calling the phone number connected to the auto-payment. After maneuvering myself through their menu, then waiting for a very long time, I finally got a person who cancelled the account and refunded the payment. What an ordeal! I’m glad this was resolved. They want to hold on tightly to that money.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to cancel my Creative Cloud Photography plan (one-year) purchase

please cancel it

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2019 Mar 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unbelievable! I'm trying to subscribe for weeks. I'm so disappointed! I'll never buy any product from Adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines