• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot login to instal Creative Cloud.

Participant ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello friends, we have a problem getting Adobe Creative Cloud installed. In our office on an iMac 2013 with OSX Sierra, we keep getting the error that says “No account associated with the email address”. We have tried many different browsers. We also updated the browsers to the latest version. On our other computers, we can pass the email screen, enter our password, download, and work with Adobe Creative Cloud. Has anybody else dealt with this issue and could advise what to do? Thanks for any help 😊

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you have an individual subscription (as opposed to a team/enterprise/education one):  check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id, https://account.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the account is active and has a plan that is still valid. I explained that I am able to log in and use it on other computers. We ship computers for office logistics. I always deactivate not needed machines. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i assume you have a team/enterprise subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I do not. When I said, "We ship computers for office logistics." I meant switch computers. I do not know why I cannot edit my Adobe forum posts anymore. When I click the more button, it does not do anything. This happens with multiple browsers. Under More, I am looking for an Edit button. However, that is another issue. As I said, I am not working with a team version. When I login into this version, I deactivate the other computers. I do it all the time. On this computer, I cannot log in. I do not know why.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

perhaps someone else can understand what you're trying to explain. . 

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (= cryptic icon in the lower right)

kglad_0-1614011783752.png

in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines