Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant change plan

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I recently downloaded Lightroom from the Apple store, after which I saw that Adobe have a better deal (same price with Photoshop included).

My Adobe account says i cant change my plan even though Apple subscription of Lightroom has been cancelled/expired.

Also, there is no option to add another subscription, only a change plan option on my Adobe account.

How do I unlink the plan with Apple so that I can get the subscription through Adobe?

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version did you get from the Apple Store? For your phone or pad or for your computer?

If there is a Change plan what happens when you select that option?

The plan you want it the Photographers plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, If i clicked change plan it would tell me I can only make changes in the Apple store.

Yes, I wanted to change to the Photographers plan.

I went to Contact Adobe under Support and an online consultant was able to create a new subscription and resolve it for me. They were most helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When your plan is expired, you do not change the plan anymore. You just takea new subscription. 

Just make sure you understand the difference between the Photography plan and the Lightroom plan. The Photography plan includes only 20Gb of cloud space (except if you take the 20+$ 1Tb option). It includes Lr Classic which is different from Lr. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines