• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cant open Cloud desktop app [was: Adobe PS] at all...

Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2020 Jan 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i can open Lightroom but cant access the main Adobe icon for Cloud desktop app PS - i click on it and nothing happens.  I was thinking that maybe its because i needed a new update so i tried clicking "update" in LR (cuz i cant obviously do that in PS since i cant open it at all) and nothing happens at all then also... ANY CLUES? anything i need to do?   this has been going on for weeks now and im totally frustrated!

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system? Can you launch Photoshop from the Creative Cloud desktop app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its actually "creative cloud" that i cannot open (red desktop app/icon) ....i click on it and nothing happens! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and i have Windows 10     thanks for your help!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can someone please help me???  (read my replies from earlier below....  i cant open creative cloud and i have windows 10 -please help!  thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  1. Try re-booting your computer. That often clears issues like this.
  2. Failing that, try uninstalling the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app then reinstalling.

For more suggestions, see:

https://helpx.adobe.com/au/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-app-doesnt-open.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines