Highlighted

Catalina Mac Os update

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello evereybody,

Can anyone tell me if the problems with Mac Os Catalina are solved for Icloud and adobe app users and if it is now "safe"to install this version?

Message to any Adobe developper, manager if any reading this? Could it possible  to be informed and warned sooner as Mac OS user than the media when such problem occures in order to have a "do" or "don't" or "wait" recommadation before doingsuch updates? 

If not, can you let me know where to have access to these informations when in the situation of making these changes?

Thanks for your help 

Best,

Topics

Account management, Activation, Cloud storage web assets, Creative Cloud, Feature request, File sync, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Catalina Mac Os update

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello evereybody,

Can anyone tell me if the problems with Mac Os Catalina are solved for Icloud and adobe app users and if it is now "safe"to install this version?

Message to any Adobe developper, manager if any reading this? Could it possible  to be informed and warned sooner as Mac OS user than the media when such problem occures in order to have a "do" or "don't" or "wait" recommadation before doingsuch updates? 

If not, can you let me know where to have access to these informations when in the situation of making these changes?

Thanks for your help 

Best,

Topics

Account management, Activation, Cloud storage web assets, Creative Cloud, Feature request, File sync, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'd like to know as well. however, mojave isn't perfect either and i'm experiencing CC issues.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yea dont update your mac to catalina.  i updated my mac to catalina, now my now my apps are having problem. especially adobe premier pro. smh 

i dont know what to do. smh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>> i dont know what to do.

Perhaps start by briefly explaining the specifics of your problem. Maybe someone can help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines