• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC keeps on logging out

Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC keeps on logging me out throughtout the day randomly and also everytime I restart the computer. That's very annoying. I've tried everything I found on this forum as well as other places online. Still nothing has improved. I'm on Windows 10. Is this CC's bug or something to do with Windows?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, that doesn't happen here. What version of operating system and CC Desktop app (Help menu > About Creative Cloud) are you running? Are they the latest versions of each, with all updates, etc?

Are you frequently changing anything else about your environment, e.g., Internet connection, etc? Because that sort of thing normally shouldn't be happening. What type of anti-virus and/or security software are you using? Any online blockers or filters?

Have you seen this Adobe help page, and gone through the suggestions given there?

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html

Worst case, you can get a fresh install by uninstalling the software then downloading & running Adobe's Cleaner Tool, then rebooting your system and reinstalling your products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I'm always up to date.

I'm using Norton Security and that's probably causing the issue. I guess there is no workaround. I either get security or the convenience of not signing up to cc every time I switch on the pc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines