• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Certification under school account

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2019 Dec 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all! So in High School, we all took the ACA exam for InDesign and Photoshop and I got certified, however, it was under my school email that I got certified in those Adobe products and now that I'm older and that email has been disabled by the school, I can't access those certifications. I suppose I could just redo the certification but I'd rather not if I don't have to. I'm currently in college and building my resume and having my certifications would really help.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How long ago did you take the ACA exams? 

Have you contacted the training center that administered the exams? 

I think it's nice that you had the opportunity to do it but honestly nobody will ever ask you to show them your ACA certificates.  In the grand scheme of things, ACA doesn't mean much.  It merely says you prepared for and passed a test in a particular version of a particular software.   It won't even get you a teaching job at an Adobe certified training center.  For that, you need to pass the experts (ACE) exam.  So don't be too discouraged if you're not able to get hold of those   certificates.  Your diploma means a lot more.    

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines