• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change Billing Address Issue

Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe's system doesn't seem to acknowledge situations of relocation.
I've had my creative cloud subscription from 2015, I've registered in Israel but it's been over 3 years I do not live there and whatever I've tried I could not change the billing address of my account to the UK, what could cause issues if I'd want to purchase a different plan in Adobe Store in the future. The only solution you offer for this kind of problem is opening a new Adobe ID, cancelling my old subscription and reregister to a new one with the newly opened account. In that case, I will have to migrate all of the data I have stored in my Creative Cloud libraries that have been collected in years and give in my Behance profile with the followers I've collected and the featured design works I've uploaded throughout 3 years of membership, as well as the 3 websites I have stored on Adobe Portfolio that I'd invested a while designing and setting up to my own domain.
I'd rather keep the subscription as it is over going through all of that, but that doesn#t mean that it's an optimal situation, not at all.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support. Users here can't help with account or billing issues. 

Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines