• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change plan from regular to student without paying the rest of the year

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I have a regular plan (and that's a lot of money, at least I consider) and I'm an actual student, I really would like to change my plan from regular to the student one. As from changing the plan, this feature doesn't have the student plan, I need to cancel my regular account. That's not a problem, but I need to pay for the rest of the year, and that is the problem. 

If someone could help me I would be very happy 🙂

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering how to change our plan, without losing my daughters stuff on her Adobe account. She went to the UK for school and the Adobe student plan in the UK is only 47euros PER YEAR, that’s around 51 usd. Yup. You should see their university costs. Be ready to bern lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

Please contact Adobe Customer Care directly via phone or chat, and explain the situation:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

They may be able to help change your plan from regular to student, provided you can demonstrate eligibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ySkyler, good evening.
If you are studying at a UK school, you will not be eligible for a US student plan, so you will need to purchase it at a UK Adobe store.
As ProDesignTools says, you need to contact customer support to cancel your current regular plan and purchase again in the UK. Please refer here to see if you can use the same ID.

Change the country associated with your Adobe ID

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines