• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing payment method in student subscription during quarantine

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the student subscription of creative cloud, and i can't change payment method for renovating my subscription because i have to contact support and it's not working during the quarantine.

My subscription will expire in 4 days...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Hi, this is primarily a user-to-user Forum – so we don't really have the power to help you here, unfortunately...

The only folks who have the ability to fix plan billing or account payment issues is Adobe Customer Care themselves. You should be able to reach them via live online chat or possibly phone:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Sorry we can't be of more help to you here!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, this is primarily a user-to-user Forum – so we don't really have the power to help you here, unfortunately...

The only folks who have the ability to fix plan billing or account payment issues is Adobe Customer Care themselves. You should be able to reach them via live online chat or possibly phone:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Sorry we can't be of more help to you here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines