• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

changing the billing address

Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is it true, that the only way to change the blling address is to call the support hotline? can it really be that bad???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanky you for your efforts, but thats exactly the problem šŸ˜‰

it says:

If you have an active subscription Contact us to change the country associated with your Adobe ID.

i only could change the payment details  e.g. credit card number, if necessary (which is not the case) but not the biling address. and it is the same, even if you do not change the country but inly the address because of relocaton within the same country (Germany)... this means i have to contact the support during regular (local) office times... which is kind of weird for a compyny like Adobe. But on the other hand, it is not but fits to the overall behaviour...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

robertc69484364, Hello.
Certainly Adobe is a global company. Why do I need to contact customer support each time I cross countries? I understand what I think.
However, due to differences in pricing and availability of services in each country, if you have an active subscription and cross countries, you should contact customer support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2019 Dec 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my case I did not change the country and also not the VAT ID - however, I am not able to change the address which is due to the relocation off my office within the same city. Sorry, but this seems to be just a bad serviceā€¦
Thanks to you both in trying to help. r

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem. For several months I have tried to change my company address via customer service. Every time they promised to help but nothing has changed šŸ˜ž I really hate such way of treating customers....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines