• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Charged for a ended trial, I canceled the plan but got a 60 day Trial. I am still charged

Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used up a 1 week trial for Creative Cloud (which ended on March 29th), I canceled the plan on March 29th, and during the cancellation process the service offered me a free 60 day trial. I gladly accepted the trial.

The issue remaining is the charge I still have for a plan I cancelled. But a got a new plan that was a 60 day free trial.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a free EXTENSION to your paid subscription, you still need to cancel at the end of the extension

To Cancel https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-creative-cloud-subscription.html
-or Chat link https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for helping me understand the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No by accepting that Free Extension you actually Sign Up for the Full year. Either + the extension or minus 2 months of payments

Please Remember this Nothing In Life Is FREE. Somebody, Someplace is paying for what you think you got for Free. In this case it is YOU that is paying for those 60 days Free. So it Ain't Free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Look into the conditions. I think it's more as Just Shoot Me says. As I don't cancel I do not see that option, but it may well be that you are commiting for a 12 month subscription but pay only for 10. If it's labeled "trial extention", however, it may well be an extended trial, but that would make less sense in a commercial way.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines