• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

charged for another year even though i have not used the program in 11 months!

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only used this program ONE MONTH for a course I dropped after one month. Never received any communication that they were rebilling for another year. Shows up on my credit card today and 'on line' communicator "Pradeep" (who refused to give me last name) says they cannot refund the charge. Apparently when you sign up, somewhere it says they can bill you indefinitely without notificaion. I never saw those terms and conditions. Pradeep says they might have been able within 14 day window (it is 18 days from Jan 1 when I received my credit card statement.  BEWARE when agreeeing to use this company.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you 'click to agree' to the subscription terms while buying a subscription, that means that you really do need to read BEFORE you buy a subscription... https://www.adobe.com/misc/subscription_terms.html
-LOTS of screen pics of the terms https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Creative-Cloud-One-Years-Subcription-help/td-p/10379854 in reply #4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ignorance is no excuse. We must all accept responsibility for the choices we make.  After your 7 day trial ended, it reverted to a paid subscription plan that automatically renews each year until you cancel.    If you had no plans to use the software beyond the trial period, why didn't you cancel it? 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines