Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Closing Account and access to that account's files

Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

If I have downloaded content from Adobe cloud and the account gets shut down, can I just re-download the same assets I was using from the Adobe cloud under a new account?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are asking about the free 7 day trial, my understanding is that it is once per computer (and a hidden code is placed on the hard drive to not allow another trial)

Otherwise, why was your account shut down, and why can't you use your existing account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the account is closed, it's closed permanently.  You can't access anything from a closed account. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The company I'm working for is shutting down our current subscription and getting a new one. I don't understand why they are doing this but it is above me. I just want to make sure I can continue working with any assets that I have downloaded from the previous account or atleast have access to them via the Adobe cloud under the new subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For Teams or Enterprise accounts, contact your IT admin. 

Files on your computer remain yours.  Files on the cloud will likely disappear when the account is closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you John T Smith and Nancy_OShea . I'm just reffering to assets like photos from Adobe stock. Will I be able to re-download any photos that I licensed under the old account from the new account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Stock is a different beast.  Licensed assets are yours.  Go to your License History and download them to your desktop.  However, unused credits / licenses will be lost when the Stock account is closed.  They do not carry over to a new account.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/kb/cancel-membership-subscription-stock.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My understanding is Cloud assets are linked to the account ID... Download all assets from Cloud storage to your computer NOW

As far as I know, you will also need to clear all Adobe programs off your computer before you install again

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines