• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

code redeemed but not added to subscription

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 1tb creative cloud photo subscription.

It enden a few days ago and I was charged one monthly fee.

3 Hours i redeems a code for an additional  year. But I can‘t see any changes in my subscriptions. It still says that I will be charged next month.

I fear that will be charged next month again, although I had redeemed a code.

What can I do about it? How can I find out whether the additional has been properly added To my subscription?

thanks for any answers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Ibunderstand it, when it auto renewed, you were enrolled for an annual plan (paid monthly). When the year is up, it may start on the new plan. Or, you may have two active plans, only one if which works. Either way, only Adobe can sort out the mess.

WARNING scammers visit these forums. If someone invites you to send an email, they are not Adobe!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sometimes takes a little time before adding a redemption code shows up on your account and extends your subscription.

If some time has passed and it still doesn't look right, then contact Adobe Customer Care to help sort it out:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

(They are the only ones who have the power to do so; we are mostly volunteers here in these Forums.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines