• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

confused i repurchased lightroom cc bundle ps cc

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i recently have had on my mac PS5 and lightroom 5 oddley this website says my mac needs an upgrade and its now even uncompabitle with lightroom classic and ps wont download either saying same thing, well i downloaded both of these of this website years ago version 5 i still have it but its missing a folder for automate HDR photo merge wont work...frustrated i paid the new subscription for latest cc apps cant download them nor can i download classic. considering i had alreday had PS5 and lightrrom 5 but missing a folder magicly overnight.
[abuse removed by moderator]

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To Cancel https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-creative-cloud-subscription.html
-or Chat link https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@damo1974

QUOTE:

i recently have had on my mac PS5 and lightroom 5 oddley this website says my mac needs an upgrade

END QUOTE:

What Website said that?

Certaionly not the Adobe Website.

What I think happened is APPLE sent you an Upgrade/Update message that your Mac Can have the newest version of OS X.

The YOU without reading what it was for and what worked with that update/upgrade and what did not you click the button to do the upgrade/date.

You should post this over on the Apple support forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines