Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contacting Customer Support

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I wish to contact customer support regarding my subscription, and the website just keeps sending me round in circles.

How do I contact UK support, please?

Thanks

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paulmyers, please use a different web browser or device to begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html. It is very likely the current web browser is blocked due to security settings or installed add-ons or extensions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, however, I have tried Chrome and Edge on two different PC's and I still get the same result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

make sure that your browser does NOT block ads, scripts, or pop-ups
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition to John's suggestions, Paul try using the following link https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen to begin a chat session.  

If a chat session still fails to load or is non-responsive, there is something actively blocking you from beginning a chat session. Chat will function on mobile devices, too, so you may need to use a phone or tablet if you cannot determine why the computer is blocked from beginning a secure chat session.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines