Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

coronavirus and subscription payments

Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the corporation provide the possibility of deferring payment for the subscription due to the expansion of the coronavirus pandemic? What is Adobe's position on this matter?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

We understand that these are challenging times for everyone.  If you are encountering problems making your membership payment, then please contact our support team directly at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html to see what arrangements can be made.  Each case will be evaluated on a case by case basis.

I would also recommend bookmarking https://www.adobe.com/covid-19-response.html?promoid=RGJ8NJ5Q&mv=other, which discusses what Adobe is doing during this pandemic.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the very least can you refrain from "updates" as my life is filled with enough panic and terror right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and what about creators who lost customers as freelancers (frozen or canceled projects)? Nothing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't see any message on this for now.

And yes, it is a very difficult situation for any creative in the current situation, freelance or employed. Customers are breaking away as they too need to close temporarilly their business.

Abambo.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

👱‍:female_sign: thank's for reply. I am waiting for help from Adobe, otherwise I will probably switch to cheaper products, despite the fact that I have been using Adobe for many years👩🏼‍💻.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not a student. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about the people who are affected by Corona yet cannot just give up on their work?

Also, would they be helped by Adobe just as this link says?

https://www.apps4rent.com/blog/remote-work-virtual-desktop/

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We understand that these are challenging times for everyone.  If you are encountering problems making your membership payment, then please contact our support team directly at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html to see what arrangements can be made.  Each case will be evaluated on a case by case basis.

I would also recommend bookmarking https://www.adobe.com/covid-19-response.html?promoid=RGJ8NJ5Q&mv=other, which discusses what Adobe is doing during this pandemic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You for reply. I will do as You suggest. Here in Poland suddenly all services have been closed and frozen projects for small clients, i.e. for those whom I work for . People are shocked, the situation is getting worse.

Take care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In such hard moments as this situation😷  I would expect help for small businesses like mine and as I read (where you recommended) the payment discounts are only for large companies and licenses.

stay safe and healthy👩‍💻

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines