• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CORONAVIRUS and subscription payments

Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In many Countries in South Europe and other ares, the lockdown of activities prevents mant categories to keep doing their jobs, particularly photographers but not only. IT IS REAL SHAME ADOBE DOESN'T SUSPEND REQUEST OF PAYEMENT FOR A SW PLATFORM THAT MOST USERS WILL NOT EVEN SWITCH ON FOR WEEKS! A real shame. What do you think photographers will use Photoshop for if they cannot get out of home to shoot or receive people and goods to shoot at themselves's?! I will not suspend my Plan but for sure will start looking for alternatives to Adobe.

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniel,

This is a user forum with some response from staff. We cannot help with billing here. What response did you get when you contacted Adobe Customer Care?

Forum rules ask that you post once, and I see you have three other posts on this, not including the abuse report on Jeff Wright.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/free-month-during-coronavirus-quarantine/m-p/11013094?pag...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/covid-19-and-subscription-payments/m-p/11013104?page=1#M4...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/covid-19-and-subscription-payments/m-p/11013118?page=2#M4...

If you have not yet contacted Adobe Customer Care, please do so and let us know how it goes. Contact Adobe Customer Care:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent".

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jane. Feel free to censor my posts if against the rules.

What should I contact Customer Care for? To get the well known reply to others who asked same question?

It's not about the few Euro per month. It's about Adobe policy!

Stay home and be safe!

PS: did you try yourself to see if what you advise works? Here is what I get:

"Our support center is currently experiencing long wait times. Skip the queues and reach us in the Community."

I suggest you try yourself before instructing people to do things. Thanks again. Kind regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniel,

No, I haven't tried it. I am using the time to go through tutorials on LinkedIn Learning and Scott Kelby's website, KelbyOne. I've heard reports that others have gotten through and gotten an extension.

The chat has had long wait times due to staff working from home now. Not all staff has internet at home, so fewer people are doing more work. Be sure to type "agent" if you want a human, but you could also try the bot if it's faster. If it doesn't respond correctly, just type "agent".

The issue is that as volunteers, we cannot help with billing. Only Customer Care can do that. You do need to watch for PMs from scammers who offer to help. Forums and Message Boards have become their haunting grounds.

I saw in another post that you are in Italy, which is one of the countries that's been hit the hardest. My country is not enforcing self-isolation nation-wide because our leader has called it a hoax, but most of us are doing it anyway. 

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Stay safe and be well, Daniel.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are very kind Jane. Thank you for what you do.

Maybe for Adobe Marketing department, coronavirus shutting off everything in half of the world, is a hoax too! 

I don't care spending my monthly Adobe fee even if I dont use it, but Adobe policy is shameful, and I disapprove and dislike it.

Kind regards, and stay safe too 🙂 

Daniel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines