Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

COVID-19 - Extension not granted [Middle East]

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All, 
I've read many community posts about the COVID-19 situation and the 3 month free credit days people are receiving, but because I live in the Middle East, I am not eligible for it, and the only solution I am getting from Adobe Chat is to cancel my creative cloud subscription and they will refund my last monthly payment. This does not really solve my problem. 
Basically Adobe just wants to stop providing service? Even though I pay the same like the whole world, but the relief does not extend to me because I live in the Middle East? I have been affected similarly with cancelled projects and loss of potential clients - but to maintain my subscription I have to continue paying or lose my subscription. 
Any one else in the Middle East facing the same issue?

[Subject line edited by moderator to include "Middle East"]

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are volunteers and users, just like you. We cannot help with account and/or payment problems/questions — only Adobe Customer Service can do that.

All we can do is to give you the correct information.

Contact Adobe Customer Care: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent" to get a human and not the chat bot.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are an individual subscriber and you are having financial issues because of the pandemic, Adobe may waive subscription fees for a couple of months. This is not an official policy and seems to be handled on an individual basis. You will have to talk to customer care directly and work something out with them. If you are not a subscriber, Adobe will not grant you access for free.

Axel already provides the information you need to contact a real human at Adobe. Be aware that because of the pandemic, wait times are far longer than usual. Please be patient with the people to whom you speak. Like you, they are feeling a great deal of stress. A little patience and understanding will go a long way to helping you in your particular situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines