Highlighted

Creative Cloud Access Issues

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm relativly new to creative cloud and am still learning the basics of how it works. I had an account that was connected to my university, but now after about 3 months it has told me that my access has been revoked and that I am under the "free plan" or that I could begin a free trial. I was under the impression that so long as I attended the university, I still have 2 years of schooling left, that my access was to be maintained. To begin starting to solve this issue and regain my access would someone please advise and point me in the right direction. And hopefully soon, I have a project in Fresco that I still need to finish for my mother's upcoming birthday. Thank you for any response.

Topics

Account management, Creative Cloud, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud Access Issues

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm relativly new to creative cloud and am still learning the basics of how it works. I had an account that was connected to my university, but now after about 3 months it has told me that my access has been revoked and that I am under the "free plan" or that I could begin a free trial. I was under the impression that so long as I attended the university, I still have 2 years of schooling left, that my access was to be maintained. To begin starting to solve this issue and regain my access would someone please advise and point me in the right direction. And hopefully soon, I have a project in Fresco that I still need to finish for my mother's upcoming birthday. Thank you for any response.

Topics

Account management, Creative Cloud, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 08, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Revert to trial https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account-membership/cc-reverts-to-trial.html may help
-and troubleshooting FAQ https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Troubleshooting-FAQ-What-should-I-do-if-I-have-a-membersh...
-and https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cloud-website-shows-trial-purchase.html
This part copied from Nancy_OShea
1. Open CC Desktop App.
2. Click the gear icon > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date."
3. Click on your Avatar (top right image).
4. Sign-out of Creative Cloud.
5. Close all apps.
6. Restart your computer.
7. Open CC Desktop app.
8. Click your Avatar.
9. Sign-in with your paid ID and password.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2020 1