• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud All apps, plan not appearing however it has been paid

Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

During the Month of May, my sister and I have both subscribed to the student offer of downloading all apps for an amount that is discounted for students. I have been paying monthly for three months now, however, I want to end my subscription for this month. Adobe has already charged for this month and has swiped the amount for this month. I would still like to cancel the subscription, so that it wouldnt charge for the next month. When I look under the plan menu, it states you have "no items available" although we have paid for this month 3 days ago and I did get a confirmation expressing that, as "DRI Adobe Systems" to the credit card with 20$. What can I do to end the subscription when no items are appearing? 

Thanks a lot. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Dear Jeff, Thank you for your reply, I have contacted an Adobe Agent privately and it took us around 4 hours to figure out where the money was going. Thank you it has been solved! 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your subscription is for one year, so you will pay a fee to cancel early

This is a public forum, you need the link to Adobe support, not other users
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html for chat or https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello John, thanks for speedy reply. I am quite confused as to why it doesnt even appear under my "items" that I have purchased, neither does it appear under my plans for my sister and myself. How much would the fee cost for early cancellation? The apps that are available through the subscription cannot be used either as it states that my subscription has "ended".  I have tried to contact an Adobe member that can guide me through an open chat session, however it states that I have to contact my adminstrator for help which is so counterintuitive. 

Thanks in advance. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There have been several messages recently about problems with education subscriptions
Need IT Admin https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/creative-cloud-app-can-t-manage-apps-don-t-have-an-it-adm...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm I wonder why there were many messages? I did contact an agent, and they still couldnt solve my issue. It really should be much simpler than this. 

Good day. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tala1234, to add to what John stated, please make sure you are logging in with the e-mail address associated with your Creative Cloud All App membership.  I don't see an All App CC membership assigned to the e-mail address you are using to post to this discussion forum.  I do see an All App plan that was canceled three months ago.

Please contact your education institution, if they are providing you with a CC All app plan, to verify the necessary login information to access the account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Jeff, Thank you for your reply, I have contacted an Adobe Agent privately and it took us around 4 hours to figure out where the money was going. Thank you it has been solved! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am happy to hear it, Tala1234!  Have a great Monday!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines