• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Keeps logging me out

Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've talked with tech support and they've done multiple things during screen sharing.

I still have to login to creative cloud when I start up my computer.  I've searched every place I know to search for fixes for this.

I have a windows 10 laptop at home.  Windows 10 at work.

I've used creative suite apps for years in both places.

This started a couple of weeks after I started working from home. 

I love the adobe apps, but I can't work like this.. having to sign in over and over in the middle of my work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am expierencing this at my work as well.  In my case I speculate it is related to our VPN. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found some random response on google about this where someone said he changed his password and that fixed it. i changed my email address and password.  knock on wood but it seems better. although last night before i went to bed i created a test document in indesign put it in the creative cloud folder and it never synced. woke up this morning and when i signed in, it worked.

Although I haven't done much work with adobe today. i have a little and haven't had to sign back in since this morning.

keeping my fingers crossed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I haven't had to log back in since changing my email and password day before yesterday.  knock on wood. fingers crossed. etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines