• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud on two computers

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to know if is possible two have different version of the apps on two different computers. I mean I have Photoshop CC 2019 in one computer, but I want to know if I could have the newest version of Photoshop in the new computer but all the time with the same license of Creative Cloud. Is this possible?

Amelia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes... I have three versions of Ps on one of my computers and on my other I have two versions. So go for it- and if it doesn't work for you please post back here and we will hopefully find a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, works perfectly the different versions of Ps in both computers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your post was moved over from the "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Yes what you want is possible.

Problem is getting the older, 2019, versions of Adobe programs. They are no longer available AFAIK. Just the newest and one version back.

If you already have the older versions on your old computer then to it Totally possible by Not updating the older computer. And of course turning off any option in the CC Desktop app to do any type of Auto Updates.

As for the second computer Yes. you can have All Adobe apps/programs activated on 2 difference computer at a time. But you can only use one of those computer at a time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines