• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud plan doesn't change after purchase

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community, in November i bought CC with a black friday offer, because it was for students, I used my UNI email for registration because i thought that would be the only way for adobe to verify that I am a student (i think they have a white list for institutional emails). Yesterday then I discovered that my UNI itself has an annual subscription plan which costs a fraction of the price, to get it i had to login via UNI site and paid there for the annual subscription; The problem: It has maybe to do with the fact that there are two months of CC that I still need to py from my old subscription in November, but I did not get the new one on my account. It does not show up anywhere and I dont know what to do. It must have to do something with the already existing subscription that is ongoing, because usually adobe creates a new account for those UNI mails and transferres the subscription to the account, but as described I had already a subscription going on... long story short they money for the yearly subscription was paid regardless and now I dont know how to get my money back/ who to ask... because it does not seem like adobe just wants me to pay the last two unbilled months, in a case like mine usually they just discontinue your subscription hence another reason why i dont understand why adobe hasnt just overwritten the new UNI subscription from the old student plan.... has anyone an idea what i could do? I cant cancel my actual subscription, where there would be vancel subscription i can just update my payment info but want to avoid to pay 2 months à 15€ if UNI subscription costs 61€\Year

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (= cryptic icon in the lower right)

kglad_0-1615038612393.png

in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines