• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Subsciption Issue with Windows 7 compatabiity

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I bought a subscription to the Creative Cloud last night in the UK with the web asistant ... all was fine until I started trying to DOWNLOAD the apps to my PC desktop when I was greated by a message about Photoshop is not supported on Windows 7. I know discover that EVERY programme needs Windows 10 ... I am not best pleased - the web assistant last night surely should have checked what eperating stystem I was running before taking my subscription. Is there anyway to get around this, can I potentially use some older versions of the programmes I need ie Photoshop and Audition. Thx everyone ;o) I can't update my PC to Windows 10 - it probaaly wouldn't survive the stress!! Thank you x

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Windows 7 do you use? 

Photoshop requires Windows 7 SP1 64bit.

BTW: You know that there are no more patches and security updates for Windows 7. Normally you shouldn't go online with an Windows 7 system.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Axel, thanks for your reply .. I am running Windows 7 Professional SP1 64 bit ...

When I tried to login to download the first of the apps to my PC I got an message saying that Photoshop wouldn't work saying " You are running an operating system that Photoshop no longer supports. Refer to the system requirements for a full list of supported platforms." if it CAN RUN on what you've suggested then I shoudln't be geting that message? I also need access to Audition? I am aware of the lack of security updates etc for Windows 7 but like a significant number of users world wide (particularly at the monent) we are still using the OS - upgrading would more than likely BREAK my PC ... Many thx again - Sean  ;o)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please ensure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements to run Creative Cloud Desktop App + all other apps you intend to use. They vary by product & platform.  BTW, Audition won't run on Win7.

I highly recommend a new computer that can a) support modern software and b) has sufficient CPU, HD, RAM  and GPU resources to handle modern graphics and audio software.

()__()
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines