• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud: teacher/student plan

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm hoping that this is the right place to ask such questions, and more so that someone will be able to help me with this dilemma. I love using Adobe programs such as InDesign and Photoshop but more than that theyre a vital part of the current class I'm taking. I pay 20 dollars each month (a great deal) in order to access these programs, which isn't the problem. The problem is that I don't need these programs during the summer and winter break. Money is tight for a University student and 60 dollars isn't 5 dollars. I contacted Adobe support and they currently transfered me onto the Adobe free 90 trial. Thats great for my current month of winter break, but in the near future there won't be a second free trial... So here's my question, is there any way in which I'm able to switch on and off (so to speak) during semesters and breaks so that I don't have to pay the cancelation fee each time? Thank you in advance! 

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOME programs are available Monthly https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Being-charged-for-a-full-year-when-i-m-on-month-to-month/... - links and pictures

The special education price is ONLY for a full year

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You also need to know that your cost will go up after a year

One Year Intro Price https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Student-plan/td-p/10209357

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines