Creative Suite CS3 License Not Working

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to install Creatve Suite 3 on a new computer with Windows 10. I have the disks and the product is registered with Adobe. The software installed and is working, but is not allowing me to activate the product code, and the software will deactivate in 30 days. Adobe Customer Support could not help and redirected me here. Anyone know how to activate the old software?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, sorry. If you already talked to Customer Support and they couldn't help you with activation, then we (fellow users) have no power to do anything further for you here, regrettably.

Adobe did offer replacement CS3 installer for some years, but discontinued that practice awhile back. If you search for "CS3 activation" in the bar at the top of this page, you can see more about that:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?q=CS3%20activation&noSynonym=false&coll...

Apologies we cannot be of further assistance! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Adobe server to host CS3 is dead means you can't reinstall on new computer, it will not generate new key codes. I was lucky that CS3 is still in my other mac. I just have to use it with the old computer and update the macOS. My is iMac 2009 so it was easy to upgrade OS. Pop in 4GB ram extra and it runs as good as new. Not sure about Windows. I haven't used a Windows pc for mor ethan 10 years.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines