• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

credit card payment problems

Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2013 Nov 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried contacting Adobe over chat to try and resolve this, but the chat applet just hangs each time I've tried it (tested in Safari and Chrome browsers on a 2013 Macbook pro running Mavericks) I've got a couple of messages from Adobe indicating that they couldn't take payment from my credit card.  Same credit card that they've been using for over a year.  I spoke to the credit card company, they say there is no problem with the card and that Adobe has not tried to take payment.  I got them to check twice, so they are 100% sure that this is the case.

There doesn't seem to be any point in re-entering the credit card details, it's a corporate credit card and nothing has changed.

I can't find a telephone number to speak to Adobe about this and the emails sent to me are from a "noreply" email address.

Help!  How do I speak to someone to find out what the problem is and fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 262 Replies 262
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2014 Feb 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I got a new credit card and I can't update my billing informations. I called Adobe three times and nobody can't solve that issue. You tell me, on the phone, that the payment request wasn't successful, I saw my banker and there's no problem on their behalf. My card can be charged everywhere, except by you.

There are many problems : for example, the billing information is not mine, it's an adress in Amsterdam, but I live in Paris.

Adobe staff told me on the phone that my subscription might be corrupted, that your sales departement might be able to solve this, i got transfered to the sales departement on the phone, which transfered me back to the after-sales service, and yada yada yada i was on the phone for 30 minutes for nothing.

Is there any way you can take my money ? I don't want my account to be cancelled. It's a monthly scheme for one year (with a one-year commitment). I won't pay 50% of the amount remaining to be paid, as requested when the subscription is cancelled, because if it's cancelled, it's your fault, not mine.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2014 Feb 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Julienldr,

I am looking into this and will let you know when resolved.

Thank you.

Arnaud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2014 Feb 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Arnaud,

It seems that you changed my billing informations, which are accurate now, and that the payment has been proceeded (I just had an email from Adobe).

Thank you for solving this issue !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2015 Jun 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the issues stated above, Im facing similar problems in "processing my order" after numerous tries.

I just completed my Student 1 year contract and nearly finishing up with the free trial that came after the expiration of said student contract. Now I'm trying to purchase the individual set and after putting in a new credit card details and other required details it still won't process the oder. What is going on? I've tried over 7 times now. No joke.

this is getting really frustrating.

Lisa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem as everyone else. When I enter my card number it says "Please enter valid credit card number."

My card number is valid, and it will not accept it. Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2014 Jan 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated my credit card info again and still not seeing any change. I even checked on some of our other accounts using the same card and there is no billing info difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff

We're looking into this and will let you know when resolved.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff

The payment details have been updated and the new card will be billed on 19th January. 

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2014 Jan 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CSFrancis2009

Sorry you've had issues trying to order.  I will check this with our finance team and then arrange for our sales team to contact you to assist with your order.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2015 Oct 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having payment issues with both entering my credit card info and trying to pay with paypal. I get a notification that I must reenter the info, and when I do, nothing works. Can I get some help please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2015 Oct 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CC is active & working. The payment on October 17th from Payapal is on hold. I see that you have updated a Visa Credit card too mean while.

The CC purchased with Paypal as purchase option can not be paid by credit card, please wait for 24 hours & check if the payment has been approved by Paypal by contacting them, if yes, then you have nothing to worry.

If no, then contact Adobe support, get this CC cancelled & purchase one with Credit card, there will not be any cancellation for such repurchase.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. The credit card I used to use  is now expired. I tried to update my payment details with other cards (tried both debit and credit card from diff. banks), but Adobe does not accepted. My portfolio plan will be expired tomorrow. What a joke?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2013 Dec 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RedCloud67

Great - thanks for your patience!

Regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2014 Dec 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley

I have attempted to sign up for the Creative Cloud 6 times, twice with an adobe customer support person in attendance. They can never tell me why the processing is cancelled (it does not appear to be the bank they say). I have received a customer support number (support case #0214350459) with assurances from the finance department that the issue was all resolved but the same result (transaction is cancelled). After 6 tries and contacting customer support 3 times I am very frustrated. No one seems to be able to give me any information as to why or help me resolve in a timely efficient manner.

Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tom

Please accept my apologies for the frustration caused.

I am aware of your case and have escalated the details to our finance team again to check why you're still unable to order.  I should hear back from them in 2-3 hours so will let you know when resolved.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tom

You should be able to sign up now.  I've also sent you an email with details.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beverley,

When will Adobe offer the more secure Direct Debit system for paying subs in the UK as it already does in germany?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2014 Dec 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JohnH99

While we don't currently have any plans to offer Direct Debit in the UK, we will be introducing Paypal as a payment option in the near future.

Kind regards

Beverley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 05, 2014 Dec 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paypal has to be backed by a credit card so no difference there!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2015 Mar 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still waiting for any of your dumb asses to help my out with the same F**** issue!!!! It's been almost 5 MONTHS that i dont get a solution to the problem! Shame on you adobe! I;ve never seen such incompetence in large scale.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2015 Mar 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The order that was purchased 3/23/15 has been cancelled & refunded .

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2017 Jul 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I have tried to purchase the illustration software and no matter what I do it won't download it says it can't take my payment but it alread has please contact me

[email removed by ussnorway]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem! Can you look in to that ASAP!

The adobe chat was to no help.

I did check with creditcard company. And there is no problem with card.

I tried with diffrent computers, and webbreaders.

/ A

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I am having the same problem, assisstance would be great

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2014 Jan 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am having the same problem. Since changing my credit card details no payments have been taken out of my account. How can this be fixed??

I've tried calling, live chat, but nobodies home. Can this be fixed before my subscription is cancelled?

Thank you

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines