• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Credit card standing order scam

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2020 Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi can you get someone to contact me . I have tried unsuccessfully to stop acmonthly charge coming through my card . You have deliberately been obtuse and opaque with your free trial, in that you take money out of our card . I have tried to contact you to stop this but you make it so difficult . From the reviews I see I am not the only person who’ve is misled by the ‘free trial’ You should be ashamed how you deliberately do this . 

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dw9, good evening.

Dw9, good evening.
Payment and billing content is not available to forum members. Consultation is needed for customer care.
Contact us as soon as possible.

Adobe Help Center

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The simplest and IMHO the most effective thing to do is contact your credit card company, bank, and Cancel the card, get a new number and file a Frauld claim on the charges already posted that come from Adobe.

If asked if you have tried to contact the vendor, Adobe, you answer YES and have not had any luck making contact and resolving the fraudulent charges.

Other than doing that it looks like you will be SOL.

No one on this forum system can help you with contacting the Adobe Billing, Accounts and subscription departments. We have been expressly asked not to forward these type of requests to the FEW Adobe Employees that do come to these forums. They claim they have no way to contact those departments.

Best of luck to you and I do strongly suggest you do contact your credit card company and file a dispute.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a user-to-user forum.  There is no scam here.  Did you read the terms of service you agreed to?

https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

1. Adobe takes a small token payment (usually about a buck) to confirm your credit card is legitimate.  You get that back in your subscription payment.  It's a very common practice used by most businesses these days including PayPal.

2. Once your trial converts to a paid plan, no worries.  You have 14 days to cancel and get a refund.  It's in your terms of service agreement above.

3. Log-in below with a good browser like Chrome or Firefox that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers. 
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

4. Click the chat bot icon and type AGENT followed by enter key.  If that doesn't work, try again with a different device / browser. I assure you, online chat works very well if you give it a chance to work.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines